Wrinkle Treatment Options
How your dermatologist in North Philadelphia can help you turn back the hands of time
The skin on your face handles all kinds of stress. Environmental pollution, sun exposure, wind, and other factors can all leave a lasting mark on your face. One of the most damaging things to happen to your skin is the normal aging process.
Fortunately, your dermatologist can help using several effective techniques and materials to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Dr. Deirdre Wood at Boulevard Dermatology in North Philadelphia, PA, wants to help you turn back the hands of time, and take back your beautiful young face.
Aging causes loss of moisture and elasticity, so your skin can sag. When you show expressions like laughing, smiling, frowning, or squinting, your skin doesn’t “snap back” the way it did when you were young. The result is WRINKLES!
For early signs of wrinkles and fine lines, sometimes a non-invasive treatment is the right choice. Consider these options to treat tiny, shallow wrinkles and fine lines:
- Creams containing anti-oxidants and vitamins to smooth out wrinkles
- Vitamin A acid products to reduce wrinkles and even out skin tone
- Alpha-hydroxy acids to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
For larger, deeper wrinkles, a cosmetic procedure can be very helpful. Consider these additional treatment options to help your skin look more vibrant and youthful:
- A chemical peel to remove the top layer of dead skin and reveal the young, dewy skin underneath
- A dermal filler like Juvederm to smooth out wrinkles by filling them in, making your skin look smooth, plump and youthful
- A wrinkle relaxer like Botox to temporarily freeze muscles and nerves at the injection site, making your skin look smooth and wrinkle-free
This is just a sample of the many procedures available to help you look younger. For a complete list of available treatments to reduce wrinkles, please visit the Wrinkle Treatment page on the website at http://www.boulevardderm.com/wrinkle-treatment.html
It is possible to take back what the years have done to your face. Find out more about how wrinkle treatment can help you by calling Dr. Wood at Boulevard Dermatology in North Philadelphia, PA. Improve your skin by calling today!